FUEL translation now available on Zanata!

Ankit Patel ankit at redhat.com
Tue Aug 27 07:24:07 UTC 2013

On 08/26/2013 07:37 PM, Piotr Drąg wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I appreciate your efforts, but I'm really confused right now. The only
> translation platform endorsed by the Fedora Localization Project is
> Transifex. I thought we made it clear that the Installation Guide is
> on Zanata only because of some technical limitations in Transifex, and
> all the other Fedora projects should be translated through
> fedora.transifex.com.

Hi Piotr,

Apologies if I forgot, but I do not recall a decision to have every
Fedora project to be translated through transifex!

I thought it's a developer's choice where to host translations.

Btw, there are projects (from Fedora I think) hosted on Zanata.
https://translate.zanata.org/zanata/project/view/kexec-tools
https://translate.zanata.org/zanata/project/view/ibus-libpinyin
https://translate.zanata.org/zanata/project/view/katello-cli
https://translate.zanata.org/zanata/project/view/katello