Self-Introduction: Isaac Rooskov - Zanata Product Manager

Kévin Raymond shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Wed Aug 28 12:44:45 UTC 2013

Le mercredi 28 août 2013 à 19:07:33 (+0800), Christopher Meng a écrit :
> Hi Isaac,
>
> Will Zanata finally replace Transifex?
Christopher, this is completly out of topic here.
Red Hat has it's own translation platform, Zanata.
The Fedora Project initiate his own with the GSoC through Transifex (if I
am right).
Now we use here, at Fedora, a self hosted Transifex instance.
At some point, we, the Fedora Translation team, could decide to move
somewhere else, but it's absolutly not in the agenda.

> I think Red Hat is trying to build an own project, but when will zanata be a
> relatively perfect status like "we have the save functions and quality and UX
> as Transifex"?

There is no perfect tool that feets all need. Just more or less active
projects and different priority list.

--
Kévin Raymond
(Shaiton)