Self-Introduction: Tong Hui and Chiniese(zh-CN)

tong hui tonghuix at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 13:59:29 UTC 2013

Name: Tong Hui
Location: Beijing, China
Login: tonghuix
Language: Chinese(zh-CN)
Profession or Student status: Profession
About You:  I am a Open Source Promoter in CSDN, builindg a open source
community to make connection between corporations and FOSS commuinities. By
join in Open source community from 2009, I am impressed by Open Source
culture, and try to make contribution in open source career. A mouth
before, I promoted Open Source Hardware(OSHW) and teach Open Source
Embedded as a community mentor. I co-found a community to build Open Source
Hardware/Embedded projects, now it has 200+ members and 30 developers.
You and the Fedora Project: I become a Fedora user from 2009, I working
hard to test and find some ways to make hardware and Embedded development
more freely and easie, Helping others use FOSS to develop hardware instead
with closed ones. As a member of GNOME Foundation, trying to contrubute the
GNOME project and make it more localized for Chinese people.
GPG KEYID and fingerprint: 2CEC1711

--
/***
 * @brief 启智开源 编码自由