New Websites translation workflow

Kévin Raymond shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Tue Feb 5 16:14:21 UTC 2013

Le vendredi 01 févr. 2013 à 11:13:30 (+0800), Christopher Meng a écrit :
> IMO, many team's progress is below 40 percent, they have to translate
> first, now they also have to review.

About the translation progress, I said 30% in the point 4., but it is for each
websites. Not the average of all the files.

No Christopher, I won't force people to review their translations, it won't be
enabled by default. I just wanted the Transifex developpers to see that
maintainers could go completly crazy and do things against translators :)
I will only enable that for the team requesting it (only if I can).

> Damn, do you think the time is enough?

Never enough.