New Websites translation workflow

Kévin Raymond shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Tue Feb 5 16:54:27 UTC 2013

Le mardi 05 févr. 2013 à 18:47:42 (+0200), Yuri Chornoivan a écrit :
> написане Tue, 05 Feb 2013 18:02:03 +0200, Kévin Raymond
> <shaiton at fedoraproject.org>:
>
> >[quick count here]
> >Interlingua -1
> >Bulgarian -1
> >Hu -1
> >Dutch -1
> >Polish -1
> >Spanish -1
> >Bengali-India -1
> >Indonesian -1
> >Albanian -1
> >zh_CN -1
> >Swedish -1
> >Danish -1
> >DE -1
> >pt_BR -1
> >pt_PT -1
> >French +1 (^^)
> >[/quick count]
>
> Hi,
>
> Can you add -1 for Ukrainian please?

Hi,
It was a "quick count" in the way that I was sure to forgot teams. And I did, as
I saw others that had already reported the -1.
In fact this count was just to give more value to the request to move this
feature on the Translation team side.

No need to give me all your -1, I got it and won't do anything yet for the point
5. I won't go to pulling reviewed trings.
I will see how to add this for specific teams, and tell you when it is ready
instead.

Thanks for you time

--
Kévin Raymond