Watch all resources in a click

Goran Rakic grakic at devbase.net
Wed Feb 6 11:20:23 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I do not know if there is an option to watch all project resources in a
single click. I looked around by could not find it. I only see an option
to click on each resource and then click Watch.

So I wrote a Javascript code that can do this for me. For formatting I
pasted the code here: https://coderwall.com/p/xtpwlw

It should be possible to open a Javascript console in your browser on a
Project langauge team overview page like this
https://fedora.transifex.com/projects/p/fedora/language/sr/ and copy-paste
the Javascript code. It will run on all resources in the page and enable a
watch.

I though to share this with you all and ask if there is a built-in feature
I could not find?

Best,
Goran