Introducing myself

Álvaro Castillo netsys at fedoraproject.org
Sun Feb 10 17:13:11 UTC 2013

Dear Trans Fedora Project mailing list,

My name is Álvaro Castillo, am 19 years old. I was born on Jerez de la
Frontera situated on Cádiz province, Spain. However, I live on Lanzarote, a
one island of Canary Islands. About my languages are Spanish (es_ES) as
native, and English United States (en_US) as second language. My FAS
account username is netsys.

Today, I am studying high computer science professional former at IES
Zonzamas located on Arrecife too. Also, I am very active volunteer on
Fedora Project as ambassador since January of the last year (2012). I am
going to high schools showing Fedora Project, I do videos on my YouTube's
account howto install Fedora and I hope do more, I write on my blog called
"Fusion is Freedom" http://fusionisfreedom.blogspot.com (Spanish) posts
about howtos, opinions and more, help others too over #fedora channels
(when I can do it), translate some Fedora Project wiki's pages and add such
as Fedora Ported (FreeBSD and OpenBSD uses Fedora chroot environment
officially to use Linux compatibility on these operative systems), YUM
page, F18 release announcement (with other Fedora Project volunteer)....
and more, submit some bugs and more. Anyway, I work on my free time
repairing PCs as freelance. But, I am looking for a job, too.

About me, I like computers science. I use Linux since 2007, but always as
"end-user". I used FreeBSD as desktop 1 year ago too. However,  of all
Linux distros I have tried such as Gentoo, Debian (testing), Slackware,
Ubuntu... and another operative systems I have tried (all as end-user) as
FreeBSD, PC-BSD, OpenBSD, NetBSD, I stay on Fedora, always I come back.
So... I like swimming, volleyball, tennis, cooking, and a long chats about
any theme.

Anyway, I want help to translating into Spanish docs, software...et when I
can do it, I pray to "God" for give more time. But he does not reply never.
I guess, he is than busy as we and also need more time to reply. lol

So... this my GPG KEY ID and fingerprint:
$ gpg --fingerprint C03492C5
pub   2048R/C03492C5 2013-02-10 [expires: 2013-04-11]
      Key fingerprint = 8B79 0BB8 E7D8 E3FA 87ED  82E4 8AA0 3837 C034 92C5
uid                  Álvaro Castillo <netsys at fedoraproject.org>
sub   2048R/CABE219D 2013-02-10 [expires: 2013-04-11]

And... that's all! If you need more info about me, or you come to Lanzarote
any day, please poke me, I'm going to show you Lanzarote.

Greetings!

--
Álvaro Castillo

Fedora Project, EMEA ambassador