Introducing myself

Domingo Becker domingobecker at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 17:59:41 UTC 2013

2013/2/10 Álvaro Castillo <netsys at fedoraproject.org>:
> Dear Trans Fedora Project mailing list,
>
> My name is Álvaro Castillo, am 19 years old. I was born on Jerez de la
> Frontera situated on Cádiz province, Spain. However, I live on Lanzarote, a
> one island of Canary Islands. About my languages are Spanish (es_ES) as
> native, and English United States (en_US) as second language. My FAS account
> username is netsys.

Welcome to the Fedora L10N Project!

> Today, I am studying high computer science professional former at IES
> Zonzamas located on Arrecife too. Also, I am very active volunteer on Fedora
> Project as ambassador since January of the last year (2012). I am going to
> high schools showing Fedora Project, I do videos on my YouTube's account
> howto install Fedora and I hope do more, I write on my blog called "Fusion
> is Freedom" http://fusionisfreedom.blogspot.com (Spanish) posts about
> howtos, opinions and more, help others too over #fedora channels (when I can
> do it), translate some Fedora Project wiki's pages and add such as Fedora
> Ported (FreeBSD and OpenBSD uses Fedora chroot environment officially to use
> Linux compatibility on these operative systems), YUM page, F18 release
> announcement (with other Fedora Project volunteer).... and more, submit some
> bugs and more. Anyway, I work on my free time repairing PCs as freelance.

Well, that's good to know. Thanks for your help translating Fedora wiki pages.

The entry point for the Fedora translation infrastructure is

https://fedora.transifex.com

Please, subscribe the Fedora Spanish Translation Team's list,
trans-es at lists.fedoraproject.org. You may post any doubt in Spanish
there.

kind regards

Domingo Becker