Blocked translation resources

Zoltan Hoppar hopparz at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 15:21:32 UTC 2013

Hi,

I have met an problem, where I need to fix and update some
translations, and do review - but I can't because in transifex the
translate button is greyed out, and can't access/open them. Well, it
would be at least necessary to open it temporary if possible.

These are the resources that I can't access here:
 (page: Fedora Project  /  Release 'Fedora Main'  /  Hungarian part)

- audit viewer
- pwquality library
- system-switch-java
- system-switch-mail
- system-config-httpd
- system-config-rootpassword

This is always been a problem when a resource gets an greyed out
translation button, and no sign or explanation why. :-/

Help.... please....

PS: Tiny feature request:
 Is it possible to see the remaining days till deadline on the page?
Or see some regular schedule like "the next pull will be done on XXX
date/day, or on every $dayname else we'll use only what has been done
till that time"?

Thanks,

Zoltan

--