system-config-date timezones

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Tue Jan 22 11:54:47 UTC 2013

Hi,

You might already realized that system-config-date translations [1] were
wiped due to minor mistake in template names (the original template was
replaced by system-config-date interface template, then restored).

The maintainer answered to my request as follows:

"it seems that I've made a copy-paste error, I should have fixed this now."

Now the template is on its right place and the translations can be
restored using POs from src RPM. Just extract it for your language then
upload to Transifex [1].

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Yuri

[1]
https://fedora.transifex.com/projects/p/system-config-date/resource/timezones_master/

[2]
ftp://fr2.rpmfind.net/linux/fedora/linux/development/rawhide/source/SRPMS/s/system-config-date-1.10.5-1.fc19.src.rpm