Coordinator of Brazilian Portuguese team on Zanata

Cleiton Lima cleitoncfl at yahoo.com.br
Fri Jan 25 00:43:05 UTC 2013

Hello.

As I announced, I'm the new coordinator of Brazilian Portuguese team. I
saw the email from this list saying that some parts of documentation, as
the Installation Guide, are being translated on the Zanata instead of
Transifex. But the coordinator of pt_br team on Zanata was not them same
of the old one on Transifex. I tried to make contact with the
coordinator of the team on Zanata, but he/she don't answered yet. Does
anyone knows how could I act?