Coordinator of Brazilian Portuguese team on Zanata

Noriko Mizumoto noriko.mizumoto at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 01:53:22 UTC 2013

(2013年01月27日 06:56), Lailah wrote:
> El jue, 24-01-2013 a las 22:43 -0200, Cleiton Lima escribió:
>> Hello.
>>
>> As I announced, I'm the new coordinator of Brazilian Portuguese team. I
>> saw the email from this list saying that some parts of documentation, as
>> the Installation Guide, are being translated on the Zanata instead of
>> Transifex. But the coordinator of pt_br team on Zanata was not them same
>> of the old one on Transifex. I tried to make contact with the
>> coordinator of the team on Zanata, but he/she don't answered yet. Does
>> anyone knows how could I act?
>> --
>
> No idea.  In Spanish is the same coordinator.

I can see user 'cleitonlima' as coordinator on zanata now.

Assuming Zanata team might not be able to identify all the fedora l10n
coordinators, and set Red Hat employees for initial setup. Please feel
free to ask a Red Hat employee if he/she is currently only one
coordinator in the team, then he/she will be happy to grant you the
coordinator by just one-click. You must be active coordinator and listed
in Team page [1].

[1]: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N_Teams

noriko