New Websites translation workflow

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Thu Jan 31 14:32:14 UTC 2013

Thu, 31 Jan 2013 16:18:18 +0200 було написано Kévin Raymond
<shaiton at fedoraproject.org>:

> Here, on the websites team, we are going to pull reviewed translations
> only.
> That is going to be a *huge* change for you. Therefore, we can probably
> enable
> this feature for specific teams only. I don't know yet how this would be
> set.
> Please every coordinators, tell me if this is something that you don't
> want for
> your team. The downside of this change is the need for your team to mark
> as
> reviewed all your translations.

Hi,

Please switch off reviewing feature for Ukrainian (uk, uk_UA). It cannot
improve current procedure (proposal -> review -> ready-to-use translation)
for our team and will be just a gigantic waste of time (all translations
should be reviewed after every push of template, hours and hours of work).

Thanks in advance for your work.

Best regards,
Yuri