Call to translators: new guide on Transifex, the Fedora Virtualization Deployment and Administration Guide

Pete Travis me at petetravis.com
Mon Jul 1 02:05:13 UTC 2013

On 06/30/2013 07:29 PM, Leslie S Satenstein wrote:
> Gentlemen
>
> I visited the translation project, and tried to translate some text.
> I wrote my changes, but was unable to save same.
> I also saw other text that needed some touchups and again was unable
> to revise these texts.
>
> Is there a online guide for this software that explains the processes?
>

> Regards
> *
>  Leslie
> *

Start here:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N

Every group within Fedora has a new member SOP, and reading the
procedural wiki pages maintained by that group is effectively mandatory.
You'll notice that unlike mailing lists, transifex translation groups (
and docs repos, for that matter ) require sponsorship, usually based on
merit of contribution and understanding of the group's operation, before
you have write access.

--
-- Pete Travis
 - Fedora Docs Project Leader