Requesting for coordinators members stats

Kévin Raymond shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Mon Jul 1 18:17:56 UTC 2013

Le lundi 01 juil. 2013 à 19:28:53 (+0200), Zoltan Hoppar a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> As in Fedora, I really miss a per team activity and per member
> statistics, to see witch member is the most active, and how much has
> he/she translated. Right now there is a counter that provides per
> person translation amount on the personal dashboard. I'd like to know
> that is it possible to see these amounts as coordinator, and if yes
> then how? Any client or command line stat that returns with team
> translation amount and activity data?

Hi Zoltan,

What you request here is a Transifex feature.
Better to ask them directly IMHO.

Currently the stats are per project, and not per user.
THerefore, you might need to parse all projects to gather user data.
On their database, they might have what you need, but they really are the
one able to answer.