Self-Introduction: Sergei Maximov (Russian)

Sergei Maximov s.b.maximov at gmail.com
Thu Jul 4 10:13:10 UTC 2013

Hi all!

My name is Sergei. I'm from Russia, Komsomolsk-on-Amur. My FAS username
is smaximov. I'm currently a student of Master's degree program, major
is Software and Administration of Information Systems (Математическое
обеспечение и администрирование информационных систем, not sure how to
properly name it in English). While I feel pretty comfortable with
computers/Linux, I always try to improve my skills.

I want to start contributing to the project by making translations.

I also have poor programming experience (not taking into account my
homeworks), so I hope I will have a possibility to participate in the
development of some real-world project.

My GPG info:

λ localhost /tmp → gpg --fingerprint 6777023B
pub   2048R/6777023B 2013-07-04
Отпечаток ключа = 077B 73EF 5BBF 8021 44E4  5B7E 4E2E 4B71 6777 023B
uid          Sergei Maximov (Sergei Maximov) <s.b.maximov at gmail.com>
sub   2048R/ABD38F35 2013-07-04

--
WBR, S. Maximov