L10N Teams page update

Domingo Becker domingobecker at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 10:58:07 UTC 2013

The L10N Teams wiki page [1] is used as a primary contact with language
teams and language maintainers.

Some mailing list addresses and maintainer names may be outdated.

So I would like to ask all Fedora translation teams to take a look at it
and update it if necessary, as this information is used as contact
information for bug reporting.

Ok, we have bugzilla for bugs, but some package maintainers prefer a direct
mail to the team's list or the maintainer address for fast processing when
they are stuck in an xml generation for their package.

kind regards

Domingo Becker