self-introduction

Robert Mayr robyduck at fedoraproject.org
Wed Jul 24 12:28:47 UTC 2013

2013/7/18 Yamin <yamin.sust at gmail.com>:
> Hi
> I'm Syed Muhammad Mahmudul Haque (mmhyamin). From Bangladesh. I'm very
> interested to work in fedora project as a translator. I'm experienced in
> English to Bengali translation. I've worked before as a translator in
> Launchpad. My Launchpad ID is mmhyamin and here is my Launchpad Account Link
> .
> Thankyou.
>
> --

Hi Syed,
I'm forwarding your request to the translation ML, where you will get
more specific informations.
You should also join you language specific ML [1] and follow the
instructions to join the L10n group [2]. I'm sure the coordinator or
someone of the Bengali Team will pick up the mail and assist you if
something is not clear in the join process.
Greetings.

[2] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N#Joining_the_Fedora_Localization_Project

--
Robert Mayr