Self-introduction: Marcel Ribeiro Danta, Brazilian Portuguese

Marcel Ribeiro Dantas ribeirodantasdm at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 17:54:04 UTC 2013

Name: Marcel Ribeiro Dantas
FAS: mribeirodantas
Native language: Brazilian Portuguese
Ocuppation: Biomedical Engineering Researcher and Computer Engineering
Student at UFRN, Brazil.

I'm a Fedora Ambassador and Translator in the Fedora Project (pt_BR). I've
been using GNU/Linux and promoting Free Software for over a decade, and
ever since I've contributed not only with code, but also building
documentation and translating free software projects.

As I said, I'm already translating through Transifex, but I thought it'd be
interesting to introduce myself here too, since I already did it in the
mailing list for my language).

Best regards,

Marcel Ribeiro Dantas,
Biomedical Engineering Researcher at LAIS
Laboratory for Technological Innovation in Healthcare

http://mribeirodantas.fedorapeople.org
mribeirodantas at fedoraproject.org
mribeirodantas at lais.huol.ufrn.br

GNU/Linux User nro. #440985