Self-introduction

Petr Bokoc pbokoc at redhat.com
Fri Jun 21 15:39:47 UTC 2013

Hello everyone,

my name is Petr Bokoc and I'm a technical writer working for Red Hat at
the Brno, Czech Republic office. Since Jack Reed, who was maintaining
the Fedora Installation Guide and Power Management Guide, left, I've
been assigned to maintain them (although it should be only temporary for
the latter).

I'm Czech and 24 years old. Before working at Red Hat I was employed by
a local publishing house, where I was in charge of a web portal focusing
on laptops - reviews, guides, etc. Shortly after being hired by Red Hat
I started working on the Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 Kernel Crash Dump Guide.

As for the guides, I'll do my best to get everything in order for the
July 2 release of Fedora 19 and to make localization files available for
translation as soon as possible. While I don't have much experience with
Fedora docs and the local workflow, I do have several seasoned veterans
nearby to help me out.

Here's my GPG info:
pub   2048R/E9BFEEC9 2013-06-21 Petr Bokoc (Fedora Docs) <pbokoc at redhat.com>
Key fingerprint = B1C1 95EF 0245 DAF8 AF74  9573 6BE4 87DB E9BF EEC9

Looking forward to working with you!

--
Petr Bokoc (irc: pbokoc)
Technical Writer