About F19 Release Notes (in F19 ISO image)

Pete Travis me at petetravis.com
Tue Jun 25 05:49:30 UTC 2013

On 06/24/2013 10:39 PM, Yuri Chornoivan wrote:
> написане Tue, 25 Jun 2013 06:04:00 +0300, Pete Travis
> <me at petetravis.com>:
>
>> On 06/24/2013 07:42 PM, Hajime Taira wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Japanese team already translated F19 Release Notes completely.
>>> But currently build in koji, fedora-release-notes-19-0.12.noarch.rpm
>>> has
>>> not included Japanese edition(ja-JP) of Release Notes.
>>> Cloud you please include it before releasing ISO image of F19?
>>>
>>> fedora-release-notes-19-0.12.noarch.rpm
>>> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=426560
>>>
>>> $ rpm -qlp fedora-release-notes-19-0.12.noarch.rpm
>>> <snip>
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>>
>>> Taira
>>> --
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>> Thanks for bringing this up! There were a couple last minute additions
>> that I'm pushing to tx as I write this; I'll spin the new RPM when I see
>> your translations have caught up.
>>

> Hi,
>
> Boost release notes links in Development section are wrong
>
> 1.53.0 links to 1.50.0
> 1.52.0 links to 1.51.0
> 1.51.0 links to 1.52.0
> 1.50.0 links to 1.53.0
>
> Thanks for fixing this issue.
>
> Best regards,
> Yuri

Fixed, thanks Yuri.

I've pulled available translations from the teams that are close to
completion - French, Japanese, Ukrainian and Chinese - for a build test.
I found and remedied exactly two markup issues, which is an impressive
average IMO.

The test builds are available for review[1] if anyone wants a preview of
their work in context. Barring any surprises, I'll push updated RPMs as
translation teams finish, starting tomorrow morning - well, my morning,
~ 1300-1400UTC before I head out for $dayjob.

[1]http://fedorapeople.org/groups/docs/release-notes/

--
-- Pete Travis
 - Fedora Docs Project Leader