Translation of Fedora's Foundations

Robert Mayr robyduck at fedoraproject.org
Wed Jun 26 05:36:59 UTC 2013

Il giorno 26/giu/2013 04:41, "Cleiton Felix de Lima" <
cleitoncfl at yahoo.com.br> ha scritto:

> Hi, everyone.
>
> In Portuguese Brazilian translation list appeared a question that I think
will be better answered here: Can we translate the Fedora's Foundations
(Freedom, Friends, Features, First)? A project member proposed a good
translation, but I don't know if we can use it.

> Regards.

> Cleiton Lima
> Coordenador do time do Fedora de tradução para português do Brasil
> Página do Time Brasileiro:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N_Brazilian_Portuguese_Team

Hi Cleiton,
the foundations are part of the logo and therefore not translatable, if you
mean the ones present on the websites.
In this moment I haven't handy the marketing link but you will see the
string doesn't even appear on TX for translation.

Cheers

--
Robert Mayr
(robyduck)