Websites translations for GA

Kévin Raymond shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Sat Jun 29 08:01:44 UTC 2013

Hi translators,

We are doing our best to gather information from every teams (docs,
releng, secondary arches, cloud…) in order to update the websites ASAP and
let you translate it.

However, it takes time and effort, we have just updated the main
fedoraproject website POT with new strings.

Please, note that strings can still be updated, depending of the feedback
from the SIGs, but also from you if you report typos (and please, DO!).

There could be also other changes in spins, will see.

So basically, you can wait Monday to translate and review, or just do it
now and stay watch the project in Transifex to be notified of last minute
changes.

Apologies for that.

As usual, please proofread at stg.fedoraproject.org and
spins.stg.fedoraproject.org