Call to translators: new guide on Transifex, the Fedora Virtualization Deployment and Administration Guide

Jérôme Fenal jfenal at gmail.com
Sun Jun 30 21:21:46 UTC 2013

Hi translators,

Another guide on the block, the Fedora Virtualization Deployment and
Administration Guide, has now been set up on Transifex for translation.

The guide is the a merge between the following guides:
- the Virtualization Administration Guide,
- the Virtualization Host Configuration,
- the Guest Installation Guide.

I plan to update the resources as upstream moves, do let me know if it
is moving too fast as time passes.

The project can be found here on Transifex:
https://fedora.transifex.com/projects/p/fedora-virt-deploy-and-admin/

And here if you want to follow its evolution or file tickets:
https://fedorahosted.org/virtualization-deployment-and-administration-guide/

It covers both Fedora virtualization (KVM) and oVirt.

Please let me know also of issues you could have, and please file tickets
to improve its quality.

Regards, happy translating,

J.
--