Introduction

Carlos Manso carlos.manso at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 22:34:13 UTC 2013

Hi everyone!

I'm Carlos Manso, and my native language is Spanish, but also, I can speak
English and Catalan.

   - Name: Carlos Manso
   - Location: Barcelona, Spain
   - Login: chiec
   - Language: Spanish
   - Profession or Student status:Studying "Bachelor’s degree in
   Audiovisual Systems Engineering"
   - About You: I'm a Linux "power user", I've been with Linux since I was
   8 years old, I've tried Slackware, Debian, Gentoo, Ubuntu, but I prefer
   Fedora :)
   - You and the Fedora Project: I want to help since I only received from
   the Linux community, and since I have very little programming experience, I
   can't help with the OS itself, but one day I hope I will.
   - GPG KEYID and fingerprint:
   [chiec at k54c ~]$ gpg --fingerprint 4B113453
   pub   4096R/F7406530 2013-03-07
   Key fingerprint = 6501 29A1 F444 F607 B383  1197 1FEE AD95 F740 6530
   uid                  Carlos Manso <carlos.manso at gmail.com>
   sub   4096R/4B113453 2013-03-07

I think this is everything, I just applied to the cvsl10n, so I'm waiting
confirmation.

Goodbye!