Removing Transifex duplicate teams. Finally

Kévin Raymond shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Tue Mar 26 10:06:10 UTC 2013

Hi there,

I am pleased to announce that I have nearly finished that we started a year
ago with Romain Forlot.
I merged a lot of teams yesterday, and removed them.
Did all of the fedora-docs Transifex release.

I also sent you the diff and a warning that I were still going to edit the
last hidden projects.
But my message (with the attachement) was in moderation...

Therefore, take this only as a warning that I edited about 2600
translations  yesterday, and that I will do more today. Don't be afraid, I
have them all in a backup here and will send you the diff once finished.

Will come back as soon as I have finished this nearly-3-years-old issue.

--
Kévin Raymond
(shaiton)