Introducing myself

Francesco Tombolini tombo at adamantio.net
Fri Mar 29 12:25:40 UTC 2013

2013/3/28 Daniel Israel Torres Cázares <dnlsrl.kaiser at gmail.com>

> Hi Alessandro.
>
> Be welcome, nice translating.
>

> 2013/3/28 Álvaro Castillo <netsys at fedoraproject.org>
>
>> Welcome!
>>

>> On Thu, Mar 28, 2013 at 11:37 AM, Javi Galnares <javigalnares at yahoo.es>wrote:
>>
>>> Welcome and nice to meet you! I'm a teleccom engineer, too! Good
>>> profession choice and Operating System ;)
>>>

>>> Hi everybody!
>>> I'm new to this ML so I would spend a few words to introduce myself.
>>> I'm Alessandro, from Italy, and I'm 24 years old. I study engineering (electronics
>>> and telecommunications), and I work full time in an office (costruction
>>> company) from Monday to Friday.
>>> As welI as to help, I want to began a member of the Italian Translators
>>> Community for improve my English and for learn more about this specific
>>> operating system.
>>> I hope to be usefull.
>>> Alessandro

Hi Alessandro, welcome!
I'm Francesco, from the Italian-team.
Join also to the trans-it mailing list to meet the other members of the
team.
If you want some other infos to start to collaborate, there, you can ask
whichever question you want in your language.
Bye

--

Francesco Tombolini <tombo at adamantio.net> <tombo at adamantio.net>
<tombo at fedoraproject.org> <tombo at fedoraproject.org>