Self-Introduction: Vladislav Kaydalov

Shon jsgrace at mail.ru
Wed May 8 16:13:54 UTC 2013

Name: Vladislav
Russia, Saint-Petersburg
Login: vertuos
Specialty / training status: Lawyer / incomplete higher
About: Graduated from the law, I work in the specialty. Long ago became interested in Linux did various types of distributions, the first distribution was RHEL, then tried Ubuntu, do not caught on, then for a long time working on OpenSuse, recently installed Fedora, liked it and decided to expand their horizons, to understand the same "guts" of the system and help the community . In parallel, started learning Java.
I Project Fedora: At the moment I want to do localization, and in the future, as we gain experience with the system, trapping and correction of errors in the system.
GPG KEYID:
[vertuos @ vertuos ~] $ gpg - fingerprint 1DFD8D45
pub 2048R/1DFD8D45 2013-05-08
Key fingerprint = E7CD CDE2 492F EF21 BE1B 760C E341 0E16 1DFD 8D45
uid vertuos <jsgrace at mail.ru>
sub 2048R/4A3A3876 2013-05-08

Sincerely,
Vladislav Kaidalov.