Proposed new process for new coordinators

Marcelo Barbosa firemanxbr at fedoraproject.org
Sat Nov 16 18:42:53 UTC 2013

Hi,

    At meeting yesterday, the team of language translations(pt-br),
realized that not exist a process to define new coordinators in our region,
consulting the official documentation realized that this process does not
exist. I believe that a documented process would be very useful for our
team (pt-br) as for the other teams in Fedora, so I'm sharing with
colleagues our document:

    https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N_Brazilian_Portuguese_Team/Elections

    We decided at the last meeting that we will test this new process for
the new releases of Fedora 20 and 21, so what end this testing period will
report to all our feeling on this.
    Suggestions, opinions are welcome.

Thank you.

firemanxbr