Who cleans up in Transifex?

Dimitris Glezos glezos at transifex.com
Thu Oct 24 19:47:30 UTC 2013

Göran, each project developer is responsible to manage their own
project and supply the community with the right files to work on.

For the top-level Fedora hub project, we don't have one specific
person who is responsible for this, but there are a few maintainers.
They control things like which projects are part of Fedora (not which
files of those projects though), teams and Releases.

  https://fedora.transifex.com/

-d

On Thu, Oct 24, 2013 at 12:42 PM, Göran Uddeborg <goeran at uddeborg.se> wrote:
> Who's responsibility is it to clean up old things in Transifex, more
> specifically in the Fedora project part of it?  In the list I see such
> obsolete things as Anaconda for F15 and F16, and fedora-initscripts
> for F14!

Dimitris Glezos
Founder & CEO, Transifex
https://www.transifex.com/