Release notes on Transifex: up to date? Process behind

Jérôme Fenal jfenal at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 14:14:07 UTC 2013

2013/10/28 Dimitris Glezos <glezos at transifex.com>:
> Given that we have a volunteer community, I'd suggest to push content
> which is as final as possible to avoid work which will be thrown away.
> On the other hand, daily pushes can also work if you just message the
> translators "start working now".

So we could define two different process, for two kind of project pace:
- daily for projects such as Release Notes, that need to go fast, and
can't delay translators by not pushing updates.
- weekly or when needed (e.g. manually) for longer term projects.

Can we expect a quick update to strings on Tx for the Release Notes?
Discrepancies occur.

All in all, if translators find the update pace too rapid, then it
will be to slow pushes to Tx, otherwise, please push.
The sooner the better. Or we end up working on outdated forks.

Regards,

J.