Patricio Urrutia

Patricio Urrutia purrutia at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 14:29:37 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

my name is Patricio Urrutia and i like to join to the Spanish translation
team of Fedora. I'm an Electrical Engenieer and i use Linux since i was
studying at the university. I liked linux since the beginning, and i have
used different linux flavors (Red Hat, Mandrake, Mandriva, Ubuntu, Fedora).

I always tell my colleages and friends about the great operation system it
is, and so many people are helping to develop it.

Now i'm trying to be an entrepeneur, and entrepeneurs don't tell things...
they do, so i think it's time for me to help, and working on the
translation team is a good way to start.

I'm currently using Fedora 18 with KDE.

Best Regards

Patricio Alejandro Urrutia Arestiz√°bal
from Chile!