Self-Introduction: Isaac Rooskov - Zanata Product Manager

Fri Sep 6 05:02:23 UTC 2013

On Fri, Sep 6, 2013 at 7:26 AM, Isaac Rooskov <irooskov at redhat.com> wrote:
> You can email zanata-users at redhat.com for assistance with this :)

I am sorry, but assistance with what? I was a bit puzzled with the
content of Noriko's email which states that effectively RHT employees
(including localizers/translaters employed by RHT) will be granting
admin access to a member of the community. Usually, for other systems
that I am familiar with, when a member of the language community
desires admin access as a coordinator of the language, they write to
the admin of the infrastructure/ticketing system. In this case, it
appears to be otherwise. So, I wanted to know if there is a plan to
change the system that you have in place with something else.

Most of the discussions on this list around zanata should perhaps have
been on zanata-users. It hasn't been, but that is a different tangent.

--
sankarshan mukhopadhyay
<https://twitter.com/#!/sankarshan>