Plz help me understand these strings in ABRT and virt manager

Amandeep Singh Saini asaini at redhat.com
Tue Sep 10 13:49:08 UTC 2013

Hi there
I was recently working on translations of ABRT and virt manager and I found these two strings confusing me alot. Please help me understand these.
First is from ABRT
" Can't get signal no and do exploitability analysisā¸ˇ "
at https://fedora.transifex.com/projects/p/fedora-abrt/translate/#pa/master/15723476?translated=no
in the source string is it 'signal no.' or some typo as there is no dot(.) after the 'no'.
Second string is from virt manager
" Domain installation still in progress. Waiting %sfor installation to complete. "
at https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/virt-manager/translate/#pa/virt-managerpot/11867002?translated=no
I think there should be a space between '%s' and 'for'. So again if it is a typo or not please let me know.
thnaks
Regards
--
Amandeep Singh Saini

Technical Translator - Punjabi
Red Hat Software Services (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Pune 020-30467362.
Cell: +91-8412010530.