[websites] Help to proofread localized date format

Kévin Raymond shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Mon Sep 16 14:25:31 UTC 2013

I changed a bit the logic, but there is still room for improvement.
I should not need your input anymore with regard to the date localization,
thanks for your inputs!

However, please review it few days before alpha lunch!

On a side note, I pushed the updated POT, please proofread at
stg.fedoraproject.org and report any errors.
Stings at fedoraproject.org (production) are frozen.

You can expect few changes (new strings) by next week when we will move the
release schedule table on the right place, but would really be light
changes.

thanks & see ya

--
Kévin Raymond