Status of Fedora 20 release notes

Pete Travis me at petetravis.com
Thu Sep 19 05:50:09 UTC 2013

At this point, the plan is to write them :)

Really, the Docs community is small and not much has been done yet. I'm
optimistically hoping we will have something publish-able for the Beta
release, and maybe even soon enough to have translations as well. After the
Beta release, work will move from the wiki (
https://fedoraproject.org/w/index.php?title=Category:Documentation_beats&rd=Docs%2FBeats)
entirely into the git repo. From what I learned with the last couple
releases, I think it would be best to push POTs as content is committed at
that stage.

--Pete