Fedora Technical Notes available for Translation

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Thu Sep 19 11:29:29 UTC 2013

https://fedora.transifex.com/projects/p/fedora-technical-notes/написане
Thu, 19 Sep 2013 08:18:40 +0300, Pete Travis <me at petetravis.com>:

> Hello,
>
> I've just updated the Fedora Technical Notes for Fedora 20. Because this
> work is mainly untranslatable package names and versions, the Translation
> Memory has filled in a lot of the strings already.
>
> I did update the Introduction somewhat, but the rest should be the same
> as
> before. Please speak up if you feel we should be pushing POTs for the
> package tables for some reason.
>
> --Pete

Hi,

The project

https://fedora.transifex.com/projects/p/fedora-technical-notes/

is locked for all teams with mixed locales (e.g. uk_UA, ja_JP...) and
these locales are not needed (this was discussed earlier). It would be
good to merge these locales into the real locales (uk, ja...).

Many thanks for fixing this.

Best regards,
Yuri