brazilian version

Marcel Ribeiro Dantas ribeirodantasdm at gmail.com
Sun Apr 20 03:13:08 UTC 2014

Ok, I found it out what it is.

It is NOT the brazilian (pt_BR) version that is wrong. It's the portuguese
(pt_PT) version that is wrong. Since I'm not fluent in the european variant
of my language, I seeked support from some native speaker who told me the
"Fedora por omissão" is indeed wrong. The correct expression is "Fedora por
defeito". It does sound wrong for brazilian ears but I asked three
portuguese people, so it must be right.

I'm not allowed to fix it in pt_PT, so I hope that someone who is allowed
will fix it.

Best regards,

--
Marcel Ribeiro Dantas,
Biomedical Engineering Researcher at LAIS

http://mribeirodantas.fedorapeople.org
mribeirodantas at fedoraproject.org
mribeirodantas at lais.huol.ufrn.br