Self-Introduction: Henderb Rodriguez / Spanish

Henderbj . henderbj at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 02:21:04 UTC 2014

   - Name: Henderb Rodriguez

   - Location: San Cristobal, Tachira, Venezuela.

   - Login (FAS): henderbj

   - Language: Spanish.

   - Profession: Electronics Engineer.

   - About Me: I am more the kind of Software Programming Engineer, but i
   want to improve my "English and English-to-Spanish Translation" skills. I
   just updated my Fedora wiki user presentation; please read it at:
   https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Henderbj

   - Me and the Fedora Project: I am now part of the Infraestructure Team,
   where i want to help as sysadmin, web programming, application programming,
   and bug solver. I am using Fedora OS since Fedora 17. I have 2 workstations
   at home: one with 2 seats (for wife and kids), and another one for my work
   (and play chess).

   - GPG KEYID: 0x27FE6BB3

   - Fingerprint: 8F27 8BA0 4A92 BCEB E864 11C1 BC9A F014 27FE 6BB3

That's all for now. I am willing to start translating!

Henderb