Zanata demo projects

Patrick Huang pahuang at redhat.com
Sun Aug 10 23:00:03 UTC 2014

Hello,

zh-Hans and zh-Hant added. There are quite a number of locale codes for simplified and traditional Chinese. I hope These two are what you want.

RE the sign in problem, It doesn't seem to happen to other users as no one else complains yet. Maybe someone disabled your account by accident? If it happen again let us know.
(I also re-created the test instance at some point maybe that causes some data lost)

Regards,
Patrick Huang
Senior Software Engineer
Engineering - Internationalisation