[Fedora] Plan Stage 0: Move to Zanata

Noriko Mizumoto noriko at fedoraproject.org
Fri Aug 15 01:42:16 UTC 2014

(2014年08月15日 02:25), Paul W. Frields wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 14, 2014 at 11:28:58AM +1000, Noriko Mizumoto wrote:
>> (2014年08月14日 07:36), Paul W. Frields wrote:

>>> Sorry to nag, but this is an important question for our maintainers
>>> and developers, including those who are producing things where Fedora
>>> is an upstream.  What developers and packages are you referring to
>>> here, Noriko?
>>>
>> Hi, Paul
>> I'm terribly sorry responding such late.
>> Please see the section 'Packages to Migrate' in the move page [1].
>>
>> Which means is the best to approach devel team, filing a ticket, posting
>> devel?
>>
>> [1]:https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N_Move_To_Zanata#Move_To_Zanata_Schedule_Plan
>>
>> Thanks
>
> It looks like the links on that page for organizations are incorrect.
>
> In the case of the Fedora org, are you proposing every package listed
> here?

Yes, the packages and the guides are mixed up and I have not checked one
by one. But those are placed under Fedora org, therefore I believe all
of them to be moved.

> https://fedora.transifex.com/
>
> I don't think one post to devel or ticket is sufficient.  I think the
> right thing is an email to each project's contact point.  In cases
> where an organization belongs to one person, it might be OK to email
> just that one person who can respond for all their projects.

Thank you for your suggestion.
OK, I will start listing up every project owner.

The organization is the feature of Transifex to group the packages under
one roof, and I can't see any particular contact. But for Fedora
software packages, FESCO (or devel team) should be the right contact,
and I wish to have their help on this move. How can I request a help
from them?

noriko