Move to Zanata - Packages

tiansworld tiansworld at fedoraproject.org
Fri Aug 15 12:13:53 UTC 2014

On Fri, Aug 15, 2014 at 3:34 PM, Noriko Mizumoto <noriko at fedoraproject.org>
wrote:

> Hi
>
> I have listed up the packages the move.
> Could you kindly advise if any missing package or deprecated package in
> the list?
>

>From my Transifex dashboard, there are 112 projects in Fedora. Your list
has 112 packages, so I think it includes all of them.

BTW, is there any priority and order on the move? For example, which group
of packages should be moved first, which should be moved last?

Some guys in our Chinese translation mailing list discussed about this,
they suggest that the move should begin on the packages that are not very
important to Fedora core system (for instance, upstream APPs or so), then
Fedora Docs, and then Fedora main softwares and websites. On the whole, the
most important projects should be moved last. This may reduce the
probability of problems caused by the move.

--
Regards,

Tiansworld
Fedora Project Contributor