Zanata demo projects

tiansworld tiansworld at fedoraproject.org
Mon Aug 18 11:06:50 UTC 2014

On Wed, Aug 6, 2014 at 11:29 AM, Carlos Munoz <camunoz at redhat.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> In order to offer the Fedora translation community a more hands-on
> experience when trying out Zanata, we have gone ahead and pushed a few
> sample project source files from their repos and onto the demo instance.
>
> I know some of you have already experienced the translation interface in
> the other Zanata instances, but for those who haven't you can go to the
> following projects to try it out:
>
> http://localized-zanatatest.itos.redhat.com/project/view/system-config-date
> http://localized-zanatatest.itos.redhat.com/project/view/anaconda
>
> Remember this is a demo instance, so there is no guarantee on how long
> the data will kept.
>
> Please don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions.
>
> Regards,
>
> Hi  Carlos,
The two demo URLs are not accessible from my place(China). Changing http to
https won't help. Could you check the URLs or make some modification so
they can be accessed from everywhere in the world.
Otherwise, I couldn't know if I can log into zanata with my FAS account,
not to mention to test the translation interface.

--
Regards,

Tiansworld
Fedora Project Contributor