Fwd: Are we still translating things?

Noriko Mizumoto noriko at fedoraproject.org
Tue Aug 19 03:45:29 UTC 2014

Hi David

We are sorry not responding you prompt manner.
I have added myself into the admin list of trans at lists to address
future enquiry quickly.

Now we are currently planning to move from Transifex to Zanata
(fedora.zanata). 'fedora.zanata' instance will be newly created to
accept translation for F22 onwards, but not set up yet. I am going to
attend FESCO meeting sometime to discuss and find best timing to move
for all maintainers. Then all necessary information will be sent out to
each maintainer. I like to add your package in my list for this purpose,
can you tell me the module name?

Also if you like to receive translation for F21, your module can be
added to 'translate.zanata.org' instance just for F21, where various
open source projects including non-Fedora are registered. Please read
the section 'Maintainers' on the workflow-overview page [1]. For F22,
your module is required to move to 'fedora.zanata' instance.

Please feel free to ask!

[1]:http://zanata.org/help/overview/workflow-overview/

Thank you so much!

noriko