[Fedora] Plan Stage 0: Move to Zanata

Noriko Mizumoto noriko at fedoraproject.org
Tue Aug 19 23:31:14 UTC 2014

(2014年08月20日 03:48), Paul W. Frields wrote:

>>> Developers are actually asking about this.
>>>
>>> I forwarded a message to this list [1] in the hope that you guys would read it.
>>>
>>> I still don't know the answer.
>>
>> Oops !  The link
>>
>> [1] https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/trans/2014-August/011514.html
>
> Thanks for this link, Domingo.  That question seems to related to how
> to get a translation module added, which is not quite the same as the
> questions I had.
>
> The questions I posed were about the plan for developer migration.
> Dimitris Glezos has posted related questions about how the plan is
> being developed.  I'm not trying to undermine the L10n team's ability
> to decide how to collaborate with the rest of the project.  However,
> the lack of answers has me concerned.

How to migrate to zanata, developers can refer to the section
'Maintainers' in this page.
http://zanata.org/help/overview/workflow-overview/

If one of the project is not enthusiastic? Atm, personally but I believe
it depends on the developer or FESCO ultimately. Because it can bring
some inconvenience to Localization team affecting the product quality.

> I haven't seen any FESCo ticket filed yet, and it's an important step
> to get input from the folks who generally help guide maintainer work
> in Fedora.  Noriko, can you file that, or let me know if you need me
> to do it on your behalf?

That is my plan and is on my ToDo list:-)
As Paul pointed, I am preparing a bit to show up.

noriko