[Fedora] Plan Stage 0: Move to Zanata

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 18:34:39 UTC 2014

On Thu, Aug 21, 2014 at 12:01:37PM +1000, Noriko Mizumoto wrote:
> <snip>
> >I haven't seen any FESCo ticket filed yet, and it's an important step
> >to get input from the folks who generally help guide maintainer work
> >in Fedora.  Noriko, can you file that, or let me know if you need me
> >to do it on your behalf?
> >
> Hi Paul and all translators
>
> I just filed the ticket, pls check and let me know if any missing.
> https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/ticket/1334
>
> Paul, FESCO meeting is usually held on WED 17:00 or 18:00 UTC?
> It is 03:00am or 04:00am (omg) here in Brisbane. Can we attend 27-Aug Wed
> meeting? Or better later time?

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Engineering_Steering_Committee
says that it's currently held Wed 1700 UTC since Daylight Savings Time
is in effect.

It seems to me best thing is to ask FESCo if they can either hold a
session at a more appropriate time for APAC folks to attend, or else
set up a time to discuss outside the meeting and bring data back as
needed.  You can do that in the ticket.