A guide for translators

Julie Carbone jcarbone at redhat.com
Wed Dec 3 06:34:24 UTC 2014

Hi Tiansworld,

Thank you for creating the new wiki page! We will start from there.

We can keep most of the old guide and update it as needed. My guide can
replace the section "5.3 Translating offline".

Just letting you know that I will be on annual leave from December 11th
to January 6th so I will not be able to start before I get back
unfortunately.

We can talk again at my return and divide some sections between us if
that sounds good to you?

Thank you

Julie