Fedora 21 final release: Main websites translations!

Robert Mayr robyduck at fedoraproject.org
Thu Dec 4 22:36:26 UTC 2014

> > Ooh,
> > now I get it, thanks for this further input. I've pushed a fix for this
> > right now, please check-out the page in an hour or so (next build) and
> let
> > me know, also on IRC.
> > Thanks again ;)
> >

> Indeed it helped!
>
> Thank you!
>
> --
> Piotr Drąg
> http://raven.fedorapeople.org/
> --

Dear all,
as you probably know we are going to release F21 next tuesday (december
9th), so there is not much time left to translate the new webpage
getfedora.it.
Some teams have been very active and are at 100%, many others are still
behind their normal standards. We have about 250 strings more or less, so
it is still possible to translate it all, even if you haven't started yet.
It would be nice to have the pages all translated in your local language ;)
Although we are pulling the po files once a day, I'll do another manual
update of the translation files just before pushing the website live at
release time, so we will get in also all your last minute strings.
Thanks again for all your work and your patience.
Happy translating and let's have a great F21 release.

--
Robert Mayr
(robyduck)