Maintainer page and new Zanata instance homepage

Noriko Mizumoto noriko at fedoraproject.org
Tue Dec 9 07:40:30 UTC 2014

Hi,

As we move to Zanata, we need to update the information related to.
Recently Tiansworld and Julie have started working on major upgrade of
our most important guide. Now I notice two places below also need attention.

* Maintainer page (http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N_Maintainer)
The warning sign has been put up, but I can't see any post telling
someone is working on it... Anyone can help to update this page?

* Zanata homepage (https://fedora.zanata.org/)
Because this instance is set up dedicated to FLP, we can and should give
nice face as our homepage. Currently it looks pretty much empty. Is
anyone interest to work?

Thanks a lot!

noriko