Fwd: Introdu mm MN mnmnumMN km m jkm m.j. n j mnmmn JN m NHK mujj m mm. nln hction

Wilson Campos wcampos5 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 16:51:47 UTC 2014

j. Mini mm. NJ mm.n m.
Em 09/12/2014 01:41, "Noriko Mizumoto" <noriko at fedoraproject.org> escreveu:

> (2014年12月09日 07:23), Michael A. Oshin wrote:
>>

>> Hello Guys,
>> I am Michael A. Oshin; I would like to contribute to the Fedora
>> translation works.
>> I have assisted with some projects in Mozilla -
>> http://mozilla.locamotion.org/yo/
>>
>> I was wondering what I need to get started. Apparently, there is no
>> yoruba (sub-)project at the https://fedora.zanata.org/language/list
>>
>> Can anyone please help create it and give me some write access to the
>> directory ?
>

> Hi Michael
> Welcome to Fedora Localization Project!
> As there is no 'Yoruba' language yet in FLP, you may like to take two
phases. First become a translator, and then step up and become your
language maintainer to form 'Yoruba' team.

> To become a translator, please follow L10N/Guide[1]. However, this guide
may contain some outdated information, and we are in the middle of
upgrading. Please skip the process 4.2 Create Transifex account. Instead
you need to create Zanata account by logging in with Fedora account.

> To become your language maintainer, please follow L10N Maintainer[2].
Again, this page is under construction.